finn took time to show brother his trains and a car and he "read" a story. when rowan grows up, maybe he'll be like finn. (i can only hope to have another sweet cherubic boy!) when they both grow up to be bigger than me, i don't know what they'll be, but i'm hoping this bond that's already clear just a few weeks in becomes even stronger. i'm a lucky mama to watch them grow together.





telling rowan how big he'll be when he grows up.


comparing hands - one tiny and one medium.


my boys the brothers.


be sure to continue along the blog circle to see the rest of the "when you grow up" interpretations. here's the next one.







8 comments:
how how sweet! i love the second shot here and the one where finn's hand is on rowan's belly! loving the brother bond!
So sweet! Finn looks like such a great big brother! I love the 2nd picture as well! So cute!
These are sweet perfection Alauna. I can only imagine how it feels watching your boys interact together, and imagining how they will grow up together. I adore that Finn loves his brother so much. The b&w above shot of Finn holding Rowan (4th from the bottom) - makes my heart melt. Absolute perfection. Love all of these.
Melt my heart into a puddle! I love their interaction! I adore the ones of him holding his little brother! LOVE!
Oh.My.Goodness.
These are so beautiful. Such a sweet bond they share. Wow. I adore those shots of Finn reading to Rowan, but these are all moments to be cherished. Great work, as always!
i love that b&w one - the 7th i think if i counted correctly - i feel like the edit really complements the feel of the image. i have some images of my boys' hands when my second was a newborn and they are my favorite images.
Beautiful photos!! I love seeing Logan as a big brother. It is just so heart warming!
These are so sweet! I love the one of him driving the train on little brother. Too cute!
Post a Comment