Monday, November 2, 2009

oh. my.

this is embarrassing.

i was eating a piece of frozen pizza (the kind with the thin, crispy crust) today at lunch. i'd put this consumption at about 12 pm. i went to the grocery store (proudly, i purchased nothing "naughty" except caramel sauce to add to my malts) shortly after my lunch. i shopped for an hour, played with the dogs when i got home, and then lounged around the house.

at about 4:30 pm, one of my dogs started nudging my upper belly. he was very interested in something, some object, right where my bra was. it was then i discovered a piece of pizza crust inside my shirt, held in place UNDER my right breast. yes, that's right. they are big enough to have an underside now. and apparently, big enough to conceal snacks.

i fed it to the dog.

1 comment:

Megan said...

This made me laugh. I remember being at a slumber party once in middle school, and the girls were putting pencils under their breasts to see if they could hold them. At least now I know that someday when I am pregnant, I will actually be able to succeed in that pencil contest.