so many pictures, so much fun, so many great memories from this holiday season, the first for finley. we had three trees, one in his nursery, and he did surprisingly well. he never tried to pull it down and we managed to keep him from removing/eating/breaking any ornaments.
lots of traveling for the boy and lots of great presents to haul back home. it was so special to see him in his christmas pjs, opening gifts, going to christmas eve music service, and celebrating with the family.
i was sad to take down the trees this year because the new year means i am so close to his birthday. sad that his first christmas is already over. but i am excited for what's to come. he's changing everyday and becoming hilarious. he's also quite the show stealer when it comes to have his picture taken. little baby model :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hi, I came across your blog on Spearmint Baby & feel in love with your nursery. I love all your pics and decor included in your blog, by the way! Your son is adorable. I'm actually inquiring about your crib. I am pregnant & thinking about buying the crib you have (Walmart, Baby Mod?). I'm concerned about the height of the crib though. I think mod cribs have a different height requirement. In your Christmas pics of your son in the crib, do you happen to know what level the mattress is on? He's 10 months old there? Any information & feedback about the crib would be wonderful. Oh, and is the crib sturdy? It may be easier to contact me by email. My email is walkinfaith@cox.net - thank you so much!! Tracy
Post a Comment