Friday, January 8, 2010

28 week belly


compare to 15 weeks in the same shirt.


how far along? 28 weeks
total weight gain:
at least 25 lbs
maternity clothes?
when i get dressed beyond leggings
sleep:
limbs falling asleep, being crushed under my weight...
best moment this week:
seeing our actual nursery (in its pre-nursery state, of course)
movement:
yes, dance party at about 11 pm every night
gender:
boy
labor signs:
none
belly button in or out?
popped
food cravings:
well, it was new years. i had a few sips of champagne and it wasn't worth it
what i miss:
not having back fat (side fat, ankle fat, extra fat in general)
what i am looking forward to:
getting the crib, nursery items, and painting
weekly wisdom:
don't move at 28 weeks unless you have a bunch of strong, willing family members
milestones:
we *might* have picked a name

1 comment:

Megan said...

Weird...I had a dream last night that I suddenly had a baby even though I was never pregnant. I couldn't decide on a name, so my baby had no name for a while. Then you sent me an email that you were tired of waiting so you had decided on a name for my baby. Then I woke up.