how far along? 27 weeks
total weight gain: at least 25 lbs
maternity clothes? yes.
sleep: some nights
best moment this week: feeling body parts poking out - stretching the confines of "home"
movement: yes, like crazy
gender: boy
labor signs: none
belly button in or out? popped (note this in bare belly pic above)
food cravings: was forced to watch people consume mimosas...
what i miss: not having back fat
what i am looking forward to: nursery time in january!
weekly wisdom: this time it's wisdom from others - breastfeed. more and more, all day every day to drop the pounds.
milestones: third trimester!!
and for comparison sake, my 27 week picture in front of the xmas tree:





2 comments:
You look so great!! Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas. If you crave a mimosa you can try OJ and some sparkling grape juice- not the same, but very yummy! Congrats on reaching 3rd tri!!
Yay for the 3rd Trimester! I have to say that you are looking pretty great (yet big) and you're beautiful! I am glad you're excited about nursing. There are lots of good reasons besides dropping baby weight, but that is one easy way to let the weight go without any extra effort on your part!
I have a plethora of advice which I won't give you unsolicited, but I've been through the gamut of trouble with nursing and I'm still goin strong so please feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions or need support.
OH AND YOU'RE HAVING A BABY THIS YEAR!!!!
Post a Comment