i think last week's belly pic, with the busy move (i took that the morning we drove across a few states) and the big black long sleeve, made my belly look bigger than it consistently is. i think i look pregnant though, even to other people now, because they look at me, then my belly. or maybe they are wondering if i am pregnant...or just full.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
16 week belly
i think last week's belly pic, with the busy move (i took that the morning we drove across a few states) and the big black long sleeve, made my belly look bigger than it consistently is. i think i look pregnant though, even to other people now, because they look at me, then my belly. or maybe they are wondering if i am pregnant...or just full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you look great!
You do look great! I think I remember between 14-28 weeks I had a lot of that happen where it depended on what I was wearing if I looked pregnant or not (or just like I had a foodbaby), and some pictures looked bigger than others. Soon enough you'll look large on a regular basis:)
Post a Comment