the day has come! we have a real nursery with most everything finished and it's finally time to share. this page is full of pictures - you should be able to click on the them to view a larger size. i'll share where i got everything at the bottom, but please leave a note if you'd like more info on anything :)
ok, here are the details:
wall color - going gray (olympic premium zero VOC)
crib - babymod olivia (walmart)
dresser - trondheim 6 drawer (ikea)
rocker - alto (monte designs)
bookshelf - expedit (ikea)
rug - white faux sheepskin (homedecorators.com)
doxie lamp (offi)
yellow lamp shade (ikea)
animal a-z poster (etsy seller tarahogan)
white wall frames - ribba (ikea)
white table frames (walmart)
aqua curtains (target)
square mirrors - sorli (ikea)
yellow pillow (world market)
crib skirt (handmade by me, fabric michael miller ta dot)
yellow toy bin - beverage tub (target)
white storage bins - skubb (ikea)
elephant rocker (jcpenney)
alarm clock - duck (home goods, also available at amazon.com)
mobile (handmade by me)
poms (handmade by friend)
quotes posters (handmade by me)
finley blocks (etsy seller tinygiraffeshop)
i love the nursery. it is so relaxing and overall we did it on a budget (save for the rocker), with many handmade items and affordable decor pieces. i can finally sit in there with one of my 20 rockabye albums playing, nursing finn, and watching the fan blow the hanging decorations. perfection :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















10 comments:
I love it! Perfection:)
The nursery is gorgeous. I was wondeirng how you made the mobile?
I love how relaxing it is! You did a great job. I can't wait to post pics of ours either, but I'm so freak OCD that I won't take a single pic until it's completely finished.
Good job!
This nursery = love love love!!!
I'd like to know how your friend made the poms!
How did you make the quote posters? Also the mobile.
Love Them!!!!
thank you!
mobile tutorial is up:
http://babyh3b.blogspot.com/2010/04/mobile-tutorial.html
as for the poms, i know martha stewart has a tutorial:
http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/article/pom-poms-and-luminarias
the quote posters i made by typing up my quotes (i use adobe illustrator) and having them printed as 8x10 matte photos. i just popped them into frames from ikea.
Did you make your white crib bumper too?
I know this is late but just want to say that I love everything about your nursery!
Hi! Love your nursery! In fact I love it so much that I am modeling a lot of our baby boys after it!
Can you tell me where you got the shelve above the changing table? I am having a hard time finding one deep enough to fit baskets!
Thank you!
Michele
nina - the crib bumper is a breathable mesh one from amazon or babies r us - it velcros on.
michele - the shelves are from home depot. plain white shelves and metal brackets with plastic coverings. they are the cheapest i could find. i had really wanted to do white LACK from ikea but they were out all spring.
thanks again, everyone :)
Post a Comment