Thursday, September 10, 2009

12 week ultrasound pictures

here is a nice profile shot of baby h3b. adorable little face and legs kicking away.

a little bit of the hand showing here, legs still moving around.


baby h3b fell asleep in the middle of the 30 minute scan. little hands up covering the face and legs crossed at the ankles. the cross section view of this from head down was adorable.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Exciting and Adorable! I wish that you were coming back to MN, but I'm glad you'll at least be closer than PA in the next few months.

Unknown said...

Look it's my grandbaby. I am so excited and thank you for the blog. It is a marvelous idea because when you get to be a grandma like me you wish you could remember the excitement and feeling from when you were expecting your own bundle of joy.


Thank you! Thank you! love h3b grandma